Houzz Logo Print
karenannwest

Size of upper individual dormer windows?

karenannwest
el último año
Greetings from Vancouver, British Columbia. I absolutely adore everything about this house. I realize most questions were asked 9 to 10 years ago, but I'm hoping someone at Moore can tell me the width + height of the individual upper dormer windows. Many thanks.
Porter Street Bungalow · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Moore Architects, PC
    el último año
    Última modificación: el último año

Hi - Thank you for your interest in our work! The windows at the dormer are about 2'-4" x 3'-10.5". I hope that helps!

karenannwest agradeció a Moore Architects, PC
  • karenannwest
    Autor original
    el último año

Amazing - thank you so much for the response! LOVE your work.

• karenannwest
    Autor original
    el último año
    Última modificación: el último año

One more question please, if the information is available. How tall is the front wall upstairs with the dormer windows, from floor to ceiling? And how much space between the floor and bottom of the windows?

• PRO
    Moore Architects, PC
    el último año

The ceiling slope starts at around 6'-8" at the front wall. The window sill sits up about 2'-6" from the floor.

karenannwest agradeció a Moore Architects, PC
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.