Houzz Logo Print
pattyannatha

where did you get the lighted plexiglass vanity? i want it in red.

Patty Fowler
el último año

Our first home in Irving, TX, had a red vanity like this one in the powder room. We have moved twice and I do not have the information about the place it was purchased anymore. Can you tell me who makes this vanity? Redoing powder room in our new home and want this vibe. Thank you. Patty Fowler, pattyannatha@gmail

Simply Modern · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Simply+Modern
    el último año

The vanity is Neo Metro by Acorn - Model #9112-SS. It is made in red too!!

• Patty Fowler
    Autor original
    el último año

Thank you kindly. Do you know who Carrie’s this in Texas? Or the price of it. We had the red one in a previous home while living in Irving, TX. We have moved to East Tx and want it for our new home, powder room in red. Thank you again.

• Patty Fowler
    Autor original
    el último año

Here was our powder room in Dallas.

• PRO
    Simply+Modern
    el último año

Wow! That's amazing! We bought our vanity from Ferguson's approximately 12 years ago. I'm not sure if they still carry Neo Metro, but it's worth asking...Good luck!

• Patty Fowler
    Autor original
    el último año

Thank you, I will check with them.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.