Houzz Logo Print
kathleenn02

Help arrange furniture in living room

kathleenn02
el último año

Im stuck on how to arrange the living room. The couch is 6 pieces & can be arranged different. Where should I put tables? Should I even have tables? keep the couch long like it is? The pic above couch is definitely too small but what should I hang instead? I feel like that corner needs something. Help please. Ty

Comentarios (10)

• elcieg
    el último año
    Última modificación: el último año

First, take the art of the wall. It is too small yet it is making you think sectional should be on the solid wall. Not so. Try moving the U sectional to the right, so the right facing chaise is under the front window. The corner windows will be highlighted. Don't put the sectional so tight to the wall. Get an area rug and sized as this photo.

This effect:

Little table goes to the left of front door.

On the remaining solid wall, place the larger table, a lamp, and the art over it.

• kathleenn02
    Autor original
    el último año

Ooo let me try that 😁

We definitely want a rug but haven't found "the one" yet. Thank you for your response and I'll post update pic later.

• elcieg
    el último año

I like the colors in the art, and if you put it over the console, it will provide inspiration for the rug.

overstock

You have some good pieces, just need to connect it all. IMO, it is the rug that drives the design.

• PRO
    Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
    el último año

I like Cathy Hobbs layout, that might be similar to yours.

I would go the same way, creating walkway from entry.

• PRO
    el último año

Can you use wall from the right of staircase for wall art and console or just wall art?

• PRO
    el último año

Or just with one chair

• kathleenn02
    Autor original
    el último año

Across from the couch we have the TV. My husband doesn't want to move it but probably would if I really wanted him to😘  I like being able to see out the windows while sitting on the couch but it wasn't ideal for watching tv and felt pushinto the corner- so it has a space I could probably put a lamp or something

• partim
    el último año

It would be helpful to have photos of the TV wall and the dining room wall.

But from what you have told us so far, I would arrange the couch sections so the 2 sides are equal length. Place it on the long wall the same way you had it originally. Try it centered on the long wall, and try it with the right edge at the edge of the window - see where it looks better. Pull it a few inches away from the wall.

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    el último año

Can't supply you with any worthwhile suggestions without seeing the rest of the walls of the space

• PRO
    ballonSTUDIO interiors & remodeling
    hace 11 meses

You might be able to try a chair in the space next to the side table. See this image below from a recent design we did for a client for more help.

Union Street · Más información

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.