Houzz Logo Print
webuser_94056703

Brass faucet question

Victoria
el último año
última modificación:el último año

We are nearing the end of our kitchen renovation and i am debating whether i should use a brass faucet in the island. i have attached photos of the progress so far. kitchen counter tops will be Manhattan Grey soapstone. My worry is that the brass faucet might be too much. i have brass pendant lights and burnished brass hardware on the cabinets. Most of the appliances are stainless and the sink is stainless as well. The oven and chimney hood are black enamel. The backsplash tile will be matte white subway tile. I would appreciate any advice as to whether this is brass overload or if this is the best finish for the faucet. Thank you!

Comentarios (11)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    el último año

I totally agree .

• Lisa
    el último año

There is a lot of brass on those pendants so I see what you mean sounda like stainless steel faucet would match your sink and be a low key choice

• ci_lantro
    el último año

Brass overload. Stainless faucet with the stainless sink.

• chispa
    el último año

With only photos to go by, I think I would go with brushed stainless that matches the sink, range handles and other appliances.

Victoria agradeció a chispa
  • PRO
    Sabrina Alfin Interiors
    el último año

Go for the brass faucet. There's no issue with mixing metals and I think it will look great. I'd opt, however, for a Satin Brass finish vs. a shiny one. We did brass finishes for the faucets and hardware for this kitchen, even though we had stainless appliances.

Redwood City Kitchen and Bath Remodel · Más información

• Iluvdark kychns
    el último año

Don’t think anyon can answer the question faithfully without seeing the countertops in the kitchen. Is there a way to check out a sample so it can be included in the pic. Even better if you can buy the faucet (if returnable). I want to say that the brass pendants together with the warm wood are already over powering, (and I like warm wood) but a more neutral countertop could pull it together (or not—that’s why a pic of it would be very helpful)

• houssaon
    el último año

Love your kitchen.

Victoria agradeció a houssaon
  • PRO
    Design Directives, LLC
    el último año

Perhaps once you get more of the kitchen done, you can come back and post an updated photo. The brass faucet could be too much, but once you have more done you'll be able to tell if it'll work well for you.

Urban Ranch: Kitchen · Más información

Hilltop Residence - Kitchen · Más información

• PRO
    Randy Trainor
    hace 11 meses

We might suggest going for a chrome faucet to offset all of the brass. See the faucet below in one of our designs we did for a client:

Mt. Washington Ski House · Más información

Victoria agradeció a Randy Trainor
  • Victoria
    Autor original
    hace 11 meses

Thanks- we ended up going with a brushed/ stainless faucet and it looks great!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.