Houzz Logo Print
anna_sosi98

what type of decking material and finishes are on the blue house?

Anna Harrison
el último año

The picture with the blue house with a light and some slightly darker boards looks beautiful. Is it a white cedar? I am trying to find pictures of a white cedar deck with notes about how it was finished. Thank you for your time.

Clear vertical grain cedar deck, custom · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Lakevue Renovations
    el último año

Anna, this is western red cedar, in a D+ grade of clear vertical grain(no knots). The deck was freshly built with no finish on it at the time of the photo. I am not familiar with white cedar, unless it is actually alaskan yellow cedar. I started building decks professionally in 1978. Yellow cedar does not work well as decking, primarily because it does not take stain very well.

www.lakevuerenovations.com

Jeff Dodge

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.