Houzz Logo Print
madsysmith

durability of cherry cabinets

madsysmith
el último año

This is a gorgeous kitchen. I am currently planning almost the same colors with American cherry floors and cherry cabinets. The cherry floors that I already have are beautiful and at love them but they are not quite as hard as other woods so I was considering using alder or maple with a cherry stain for the cabinets. However, the cabinet supplier I am working with does not offer a cherry stain on other woods. Are there any considerations or recommendations you have for maintaining cherry cabinets? Is there rally that much of a difference?

Surfers End Kitchen · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Richard Bubnowski Design LLC
    el último año

This project is now 17 years old and the solid cherry cabinets still look great. Keep in mind that cherry will darken considerably over time.
    In this photo the cabinets and Island are American Cherry, however we chose Brazilian Cherry for the floors to add some contrast.
    I would probably not try to match the floors and the cabinetry. Instead try choosing something that would offer some contrast.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.