Houzz Logo Print
elsy3333

Porch swing dimensions and source of rope and cushions please. ❤ this

elsy3333
el último año
Hi! I love this porch swing and understand it was custom built. I'm considering doing the same. Could I get the dimensions/plans of the swing and your source for the rope and cushions. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Farmhouse · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    AsterHouse Design, LLC
    el último año

Hi! Sorry for the delayed response. The person I need to check in with on this has been out of the office. I do know it was custom built by a local craftsman. I can let you know if our team member has any of the information you are looking for next week.

elsy3333 agradeció a AsterHouse Design, LLC
  • elsy3333
    Autor original
    el último año

Thank you for the response! I appreciate whatever you can find out!

• PRO
    AsterHouse Design, LLC
    el último año

I apologize I haven't been able to get you information on this. I don't have the specs for that specific swing but a source that we have been using and would recommend is Magnolia Porch Swings. I hope that helps!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.