Houzz Logo Print
webuser_510683431

piano and other furniture in family room

Amy Perlman
el último año
última modificación:el último año

I wanted to thank the Houzz community for helping make the family room come together in my downsized retirement home. We love it!
So glad I can fit my “player” piano and watch the piano keys dance! I hardly enjoyed it in my old house where it was in its own isolated music room. Took your advice on protecting it with dual shades and protective windows. These dual shades are also used to watch (binge!!) shows on a movie screen that comes down from ceiling above fp (which doesn’t allow me to put things on the mantle. Oh well!).

Did I say that we practically live in this room??!! Other rooms have come along nicely as well. My bedroom is still a work in progress!

Comentarios (10)

• rachel_w
    el último año

Great job! It looks very glamorous!

• PRO
    Norwood Architects
    el último año

Lovely room - peaceful and serene and love all the natural light. Great job!

• njmomma
    el último año

Beautiful!!!!

• njmomma
    el último año

Are you going to post the bedroom :-)

• PRO
    PAINT POWER
    el último año

It looks so great! It gives that serenity vibe that we want in our homes. A perfect room to do many things 👌

• Amy Perlman
    Autor original
    el último año

njmomma I just found out that my triple dresser won’t be delivered till January and it was ordered in April! So this gives me time to take a break from making decisions 😂

• Amy Perlman
    Autor original
    el último año

Thank you so much for your kind words.

• nelliebean
    el último año

Lovely

• Usuario de Houzz-783414413
    hace 3 meses

Me again! I had to change the rug. The other was white and the material was viscose. Just didn’t cleanup well. Disappointed but hope this works.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.