Houzz Logo Print
patti_clayton80

I have scoured the internet for several hours now. Can you please shar

patti clayton
el último año
I have scoured the internet for several hours now. Can you please share the colors of the cabinets and information in regards to flooring? I absolutely love these two aspects of this design. Of everything thing that I have found, your choice of materials are my absolute favorite. Thanks in advance, from the United States.
Cotswold House Renovation · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    DJB Photography
    el último año

Hi Patti,

Thank you for your message and I hope you are well. I am sorry I am unable to help answer your questions unfortunately. This was a property I photographed several years ago for the bi-folding and sliding door manufacturer, Express Bi-Folding Doors. I was the photographer for this particular project and did not really have any direct contact with the home owner, and Express were only responsible for manufacturing and fitting the sliding doors and windows.

I am sorry I am unable to help on this occasion and I hope you have success finding a similar colour and tiles that you like.

Kind regards,

Damian

• patti clayton
    Autor original
    el último año

Thank you. I understand appreciate you taking the time to reply.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.