Houzz Logo Print
roxie_zeller

Dining room window treatment

Roxie Zeller
el último año

Looking for advice on window treaments for this room. I want to have privacy at night and open during the day. the room next door (living room) will have wooden woven shades. Should I do just drapes in this room OR wooden woven shades and side panels?

Comentarios (7)

• Kay P
    el último año

If you don’t use the doors I would do woven blinds and side panels. If the door is used just go with blinds

• howistyle
    el último año

Can you please share a picture of your living room so we can get a better sense of your style? It looks like you have one fixed French door and one operable one that goes out to your back yard area from the dining room? Wooden blinds would not work well if you use this door frequently? Curtains with shears would offer a softer/warmer look than blinds and also give you an opportunity to add some colour since you currently don’t have any art work in the space we can see (new home?)

• Roxie Zeller
    Autor original
    el último año

Thank you! yes, this room is in preliminary stages! We plan to add wainscoting and possibly grasscloth wallpaper, as well.

• Jilly
    el último año

I think many options would look nice.

• Roxie Zeller
    Autor original
    el último año

These photos are so helpdul, thank you!!!

• Kay P
    el último año

Love the look of the 2nd pic Jinx posted with blinds mounted right on door

• PRO
    Lori Designs
    el último año

I would shoot for some roman shades. Their easy to open and close for transitioning from day to night. You could find some with more or less light filtering that benefits your preference. Their are also plenty of colors/designs that you could find to match the room.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.