Houzz Logo Print
k8cd

blue tile name?

k8cd
el último año

I have been on the hunt for a matte blue subway (ideally one that can be laid in a basket weave pattern). I love the look of this one. Would you mind sharing the name of the tile?

I also love the black hardware with the blue. I had been thinking about going this way as well but usually see bronze/gold with blue. Thanks for providing an example!
Kate

Battery Park Renovation · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    DesignbyRuchi
    el último año

Hi K8cd,

These tiles are from Nemo Tiles. I forget the name of the collection, but if you show them the image, they should be able to identify their product for you!!

All the best!!

k8cd agradeció a DesignbyRuchi
  • Katie Cornish
    hace 9 meses

HI - What color grout did you use? This is the Nemo Color Story Tile in Noturno I think? Love it!

• PRO
    DesignbyRuchi
    hace 9 meses

Hi Katie, nice to hear from you. I donot have the grout color on file for this project. Sorry.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.