Houzz Logo Print
lcrross20

Pendant lights over island? Maker?

lcrross20
hace 2 años
Source for pendant lights! Thanks so much!
1926 Elmslie Home Renovation · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Westwind Woodworkers Inc.
    hace 2 años

This was one of my favorite kitchen remodel we did. The lights are from Rejuvenation Lighting. They are Rose City 4" Fitter Rod Pendants. the finish is Oil-Rubbed Bronze and the shades are 10" opal classic schoolhouse shades. They are still available on their website. https://www.rejuvenation.com/catalog/products/rose-city-4in/configurations/623e591e3a46fb042ee6630e

The distance from the island countertop to the bottom of the fixture’s shade should be 30-36 inches. I believe we were at 36". Between multiple pendants, 26-30 inches is the ideal distance. Allow 12 inches from the edge of the island to the light fixture.

• lcrross20
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

Thanks so much! I really appreciate all the detail!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.