Houzz Logo Print
shazia_raza

where did you get this vanity unit

Shazia Raza
hace 2 años

Hi, please tell me where did you get this vanity unit and how big is it?

Marble Wetroom Eaton Park Shower · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Linear London | Kitchens, Bathrooms & Tiles
    hace 2 años
    Última modificación: hace 2 años

Good Morning Shazia,

That unit is made by Spanish bathroom furniture producers Kyrya. It is Matt White finish, made to size at 950 (sizes ranging from 600 through to 1200. It has a Durian basin (also sizeable), and comes as two parts, Vanity and Basin (as also you can choose to have a flat top, and a sit on basin).

Are you planning a new bathroom? I offer a free no obligations consultation to help you by discussing the space and making selections of all items and tiles you might need for your project. Should we enter design work some small fees are applicable (and we can discuss those and other parts of the services we offer within our consultation). Please feel free to call or email me directly (details are below), with further queries or comments.

I have added links below for Kyrya and Durian.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Francis Adesina | Head of Sales and Design

T: 020 8675 3605 M: 07863112078
    S: www.linearlondon.com

E: francis@linearlondon.com

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.