Houzz Logo Print
shea_stewart100

Is this sectional too big for this space? (Crate & Barrel Axis 106in)

Shea Stewart
hace 2 años
última modificación:hace 2 años

Comentarios (5)

• Shea Stewart
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

Rug is 8x10. The chaise is about 20in from the bookshelf, which is my biggest concern.

• Cynthia
    hace 2 años

Do you mean the white bookshelf in the corner at an angle? What about turning it so it's up against the wall next to the fireplace rather than at an angle. That might give more space between the corner of the sectional and the shelf.

• chispa
    hace 2 años
    Última modificación: hace 2 años

I would not do the chaise in a small home, unless you never entertain non-family members. If you have a group of people over, who sits in the chaise? Do you want guests putting their feet/shoes on the sofa?

I would do a sofa with an ottoman, which can be used for your feet or pushed out for a guest to sit on. You would be able to sit 5 people. It also allows you to move the ottoman to any of the 3 seats on the sofa, so you aren't just wearing out one spot for TV watching.

• la_la Girl
    hace 2 años

^^ agree a sofa with an ottoman gives you so many more choices and configurations

• PRO
    Courtney Thomas Design
    el último año

It might work better to try a sofa and two chairs, just so you are able to flip the layout if you want to or need too. You could also add a coffee table with ottomans so you have extra seating if you need it. Below are some of the designs we have done for clients:

Upscale Family Home: Living Room · Más información

San Marino Southern Belle Interior · Más información

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.