Houzz Logo Print
linnweeks

I didn't see an answer back on where to purchase (or have made)

linnweeks
hace 10 años
these shoji screen doors. I live north of Minneapolis..... and Denver is the closest I see to the Midwest. Thank you
Master Bathroom · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Design Times Inc
    hace 10 años
    Those screens were custom made here in Denver by a local artisan. Unfortunately, he is out of business.
  • linnweeks
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Thnk you..... I have someone here locally that can make them but the cost is over the top !!!! Love them and plan to incorporate a few :) L
  • PRO
    Design Times Inc
    hace 10 años
    Awesome!!! So glad you were able to find someone to create them for you. Good luck with your project!!!
  • linnweeks
    Autor original
    hace 8 años

I found the product on line and had the screen made here in Brainerd, MN. The cabinet maker did an excellent job. They look great.

• Tracey Homberg
    hace 6 años

linnweeks can you tell me where you found the product? Was it an architect rendering that you then had a cabinet maker do up for you?

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.