Houzz Logo Print
lspendl828

Opinions on window colour

lspendl 828
hace 2 años

I’d really appreciate your opinions (again) with window colour. Had the back done last year in anthracite – now about to order the front but I want something softer (not anthracite) and more tonally in tune with the brick colour. I’ve done loads of research on colour measurement ‘til it’s coming out of my ears and narrowed the choice down to these three which sit in the adjacent yellow hue family to our bricks: -

RAL7039 Quartz Grey

RAL7030 Stone Grey

RAL7023 Concrete Grey

These are available as custom colours at a cost premium of 33%.

The window company suggested RAL7038 Agate Grey/Painswick

which is available as a standard colour and therefore at no extra cost. It’s lighter than I thought I wanted but I do like it, but does it go with the brick? It sits just outside the yellow hue family.

I think I’m more drawn to the Quartz Grey but just want to be sure since it costs an extra £3.5k on top.

What do you think?

Comentarios (17)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.