Houzz Logo Print
susanphoover

Need to pick exterior lights. Please help!

Susan Hoover
hace 2 años

So we are finally getting around to redoing the outside of the house. Stucco changes have been made and excited for the simplicity of it. Paint will be white and dove grey fascia and soffit. Pics show first coat of stucco mud after taking off step up bumpouts. Lighting... only 1 ceiling hookup available in the the 16' high foyer with a 8x8 footprint and a 94" tall front door. Two over the garge door lights to be replaced as well. The interior is a modern take on the Southwest with mindful grey walls, saltillo tile and punches of color. We do have backlit house numbers coming to be mounted on the corner of the house where the big blocks use to be. It will be approx 8" x 25". I have shared a few inside photos to show the feel of my home.

A large pendant style? Should we stick to the globe ones to tie in with the inside? My husband is concered about seeing both lights at the same time through the half circle window. Full AZ sun so no wood on the fixture or glass unless completed enclosed. Too high to really clean well.

My style

Comentarios (3)

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.