Houzz Logo Print
komal_patel5362738

Which brand Engineered hardwood is the best?

Komal Patel
hace 2 años

We are remodeling our house in California and decided to go with engineered hardwood floors. Which brand is the best?

Comentarios (7)

• chispa
    hace 2 años

I really liked the floors made by this company https://northernwideplank.com/

They have a showroom in Los Angeles. I didn't buy their product for my new house, because it didn't make sense to spend as much for the market we are building in.

• Cynthia
    hace 2 años

I love the engineered wood by Cali Brands.

• dan1888
    hace 2 años

Cali also offers Geowood. Link. It uses a SPC core for a more waterproof product.

• PRO
    Unique Wood Floors
    hace 2 años

There are many good brands offering quality Engineered wood floors. It depends on what matters the most to you. Mirage and Mercier are two top Canadian brands that you can't go wrong as long as you can find the species, colors and styles you love.

• Komal Patel
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

We don’t have a pet and this flooring will go all over the house, including the kitchen.

• PRO
    Cali Floors
    hace 2 años

Hi There! We do have some pretty awesome engineered hardwood flooring options! Like @dan1888 mentioned above, our GeoWood floors are water resistant, (not to be confused with 100% waterproof like our LVP floors.) Each GeoWood plank features a beauty layer of sustainably farmed bamboo or lumber from Lacey Act Compliant managed forests over GeoCore® -- a strengthening limestone composite foundation. This stone core makes planks more water resistant, faster to install, and better protected against indentation. Let us know if you have any questions! You can also feel free to order samples using the code: FREESAMPLE on our site! :)

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.