Houzz Logo Print
carol_singletary

Need help choosing a good bathtub/shower

Carol Singletary
hace 10 años
I am converting a tiny bedroom into a bathroom. I want a nice, soaking tub that can also be used effectively as a shower. Are there any cool tubs out there that would work better than a tub with a shower curtain that hangs all the way around on the inside? I have had that set up before with an old claw foot tub, and I didn't like it.

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Granite Transformations Of Seattle
    hace 10 años
    Última modificación: hace 10 años
    Good Afternoon Carol, You really do have a lot of options depending on what direction you would like to go in...I would suggest browsing the internet and even taking a look at our site as we do alot of bathroom remodels. There are a lot of products out there that will give you a stream lined look or you may be trying to create a more romantic atmosphere...What is nice is that the optins and ideas are limitless...Let me know if we can be of any help! :) Brandy, Granite Transformations www.Granitetransformations.com
  • PRO
    Granite Transformations Of Seattle
    hace 10 años
    Here are a couple of ideas...
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.