Houzz Logo Print
karlynrosekc

Wall around TV needs help

Pauline Willison
hace 2 años

I don’t know what to put on wall around the TV? The room is eclectic. Thank you.

Comentarios (15)

• Jeff Smith
    hace 2 años

Looks fine to me...adding more stuff would be to add clutter. I might suggest shifting the statue about 6 or 8 inches to the right; this way it won't seem like statue is crowding the console?

• Lauren Taylor
    hace 2 años

It looks great, just a bit unfinished maybe. I would add a stack of 2-3 coffee table books and maybe a decorative to the console. Low enough so they don't block the tv.

I agree with others that the status would look nice on the left.

• User
    hace 2 años

Personally, if this is the focal wall of the room and the rest of the area is kinda empty I would add a modern wallpaper design and a medium size plant to the left side of the console, and remove the statue and the basket from both sides.

If you want to keep the same color of the wall you can add only the medium size plant with a light color pot to the left side and maybe add 2 small decorative pieces on the console.

• everdebz
    hace 2 años

When tv isn't on, do you think a floor lamp would add needed light? Let's see more of the room, to know what you already have... ?

• PRO
    MDLN
    hace 2 años

• PRO
    Amy Peltier Interior Design & Home
    hace 2 años

We wouldn't recommend adding anything else to the wall unless you have a tall plant that can go to the left. We also might recommend moving the statue elsewhere and adding the gold basket where the statue is. Notice the plant in our design below.

California Ranch Transformation · Más información

• Jilly
    hace 2 años
    Última modificación: hace 2 años

Love your wall color!

I have art I enjoy looking at around mine. No way would I want a bare wall around the TV — I treat it like any other wall.

(We’re renting this house, or there wouldn’t be stupid carpet in this room.) :D

• KW PNW Z8
    hace 2 años

I’m with @Jilly I have same setup!

• Jilly
    hace 2 años

KW, wow! It is the same (in reverse) … we have an arched hallway opening, too! It’s very wide, so I have my iron folding screen on one side. And our doors are the exact same style.

Do you have a corner Austin stone fireplace? If so, I think we live on the same street. 😄

(Sorry, terrible lighting and quick iPad pic, everything looks weirdly blotchy)…

• lawsonch19
    hace 2 años

Nothing! Looks good the way it is. Sometimes, less is more.

• KW PNW Z8
    hace 2 años

@Jilly how funny we are mirror images! We actually have no fireplace! I know - simply shocking! 😆 We had 2 in last home before downsizing to this one & we so rarely used either of them that we deleted the FP from our floorplan, With the open plan & lack of walls, we needed the space for this treasured cabinet that just fits where FP would’ve been. I’m in WA state.

• mjlb
    hace 2 años

The wall looks a bit bare to me -- I'd probably add a couple of prints, one over the other, to the left of the tv. It may just be the photo, but the tv does not look level to me, which would drive me absolutely silly every time I looked.

• PRO
  • PRO
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.