Houzz Logo Print
sgphillipou

Small Bathroom Wallpaper - the whole thing or accent wall?

Stephanie P.
hace 2 años

We have a small guest bathroom (4x7 including a shower). Used this photo as inspiration. Got the same wallpaper. Similar gray vanity, brushed bronze mirror, black water fixtures, light fixture mix of black and bronze. Original plan was to wallpaper just the wall behind the vanity and toilet

Comentarios (4)

• Usuario de Houzz-187528210
    hace 2 años

Either would work fine. I personally would go all in. But I don’t mind a little bit of bold. Especially in a bathroom.
    Another option is to do all the walls but just the top half. And the bottom with beadboard/ molding.

• palimpsest
    hace 2 años

I would do the entire thing in wallpaper. In my opinion the less number of finishes there are the better. Wallpaper is one finish. Paint is one finish. Why add Two more finishes to a small room, add one more, one or the other.

• PRO
    XAG Designs
    hace 2 años

For a small space, definitely all the walls in the bathroom.

• Stephanie P.
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

Thanks for the input. Totally forgot to mention that there would be picture frame molding on the bottom half 🤦🏼‍♀️ so sounds like all wallpaper on top is the way to go.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.