where is this bed frame from?

gagb
hace 2 años
interested.
Evanston: Gross Pointe · Más información

Comentarios (11)

• osutheta
    hace 2 años

I, too, would like to know where to buy the bed frame and headboard. I love the way it slants which would make it more comfortable to lean against.

• Alison Kthg
    hace 2 años

Also Looking for the source of this bed!

• Jane Schrag
    hace 2 años

Ditto. Who is the manufacturer of this headboard?

• Christie Davis
    hace 2 años

Nightstand? Where is it from? Why don’t they put the info?

• PRO
    Lugbill Designs
    hace 2 años

@osutheta Hi! Since our client contracted us to source materials for them, we don’t disclose what or where the material comes from. Glad you love it! Let us know if you need some help with Design.

• PRO
    Lugbill Designs
    hace 2 años

@Alison Kthg Hi! Since our client contracted us to source materials for them, we don’t disclose what or where the material comes from. Glad you love it! Let us know if you need some help with Design.

• PRO
    Lugbill Designs
    hace 2 años

@Jane Hi! Since our client contracted us to source materials for them, we don’t disclose what or where the material comes from. Glad you love it! Let us know if you need some help with Design.

• PRO
    Lugbill Designs
    hace 2 años

@Christie Davis Hi! Since our client contracted us to source materials for them, we don’t disclose what or where the material comes from. Glad you love it! I Can tell you the nightstand is from West Elm. Hope that helps!

• tmknow
    hace 2 años

This is the exact ceiling fan I am looking for - would you be able to share more info on it?

• Marianna Ofosu
    hace 2 años

Hi there! Color of walls?

• Kristin
    el último año

The bed looks like the "Ella" bed by Room & Board in the fabric "Destin Grey" and legs in "Graphite." It's still available.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.