Houzz Logo Print
amy_wilson7666551

Paint colors MCM

Amy Wilson
hace 2 años

Hello everyone. We are in the process of restoring our house. Replacing all the rotten siding and soffits. Having a difficult time picking exterior colors . I would love to change out the garage door for a modern wood door like the picture I have here also in the photos we have unearthed the original
Color of the house but I don’t think I am that brave. The front door is still original and is natural wood. I like the idea of a pop of color but do not want to paint the door. Was thinking of doing a pop of color in the front alcove. I just have so many ideas and don’t know how to tie it all together. Any ideas are welcome.

Comentarios (4)

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.