Houzz Logo Print
shelegault

Independent Architect - Markham

Sheila
hace 2 años

Hi!
Headed along the new build road and am looking for an architect for the project. We already have the other members of the team in place (contractor, structural engineer, designer etc.) and really only want architectural services versus a firm that does the project from nose to tail. Every architect I've approached is only willing to do every part of the project. Does anyone have a recommendation for an architect happy to provide only the architectural services?
Any advice or guidance would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Sheila

Comentarios (6)

• PRO
    Mark Bischak, Architect
    hace 2 años

I may be partial, but the architect is the first team member that should be selected.

What area are you building in?

• PRO
    Paragon Home Designs LLC
    hace 2 años

This is exactly the service we provide. Depending on your area, feel free to reach out. We would love to be a part of your ream project and draw your house plan for you.

• worthy
    hace 2 años
    Última modificación: hace 2 años

If by any chance, that's Markham, Ontario, I can recommend an award-winning architectural technologist who seems to have come out of retirement again. He has quite a portfolio of heritage homes, such as the one below.

I built one of his designs and have worked with him on another.

• Sheila
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

I should have made my location clear; apologies! We are indeed Markham, Ontario. Would love the recommendation! Thanks!

• Sheila
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

@mark bischak absolutely agree! We've recently finished a build and our architect is no longer available for our upcoming project which is why our other team member are in place already.

• worthy
    hace 2 años
    Última modificación: hace 2 años

Your profile is not configured to private messaging, so here goes: Russ Gregory at Gregory Design Group.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.