Houzz Logo Print
webuser_975905840

whats the best quality stainless kitchen sink (good draining)?

IV
hace 2 años

i cannot choose the stainless single bowl 33" kitchen sink. I was told Belke is the best but I found one reviewer complaining about very poor draining. Are the sinks with rear drainage destined to drain poorly? Or should i search for the sinks with middle placed drainage? Should there be a slope to the sink?

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    hace 2 años

Drain placement has no bearing on evacuattion.

• PRO
    King Home Remodeling
    hace 2 años

As an experienced kitchen remodel contractor in Los Angeles area, I can say that the drain location of the kitchen sinks has no major effect on draining. It all depends on individual preference.

Though, one benefit you would have with rear drainage is you will be able to place everything you wash at the bottom of the sink without covering the drain!

• jaja06
    hace 2 años

Rear/side drain can also help maximize usable space underneath the sink. I’ve seen the poor drainage (and “chasing food around the sink with the sprayer”) complaint for all the sinks I’ve looked at. Perhaps you can inquire with the manufacturers about the angle of the bottom slope. It’s funny because one of the things I hate about my old sink is that the bottom is too sloped, and glasses and silverware will slide into the drain too easily.

• stark52
    el último año

This is late and you likely already have made your decision, but when shopping for stainless steel, I am told, go with heavier guage. 16 seems to be standard for higher quality but 14 would be great too if you can find. Kraus makes a great stainless work station type stainless sink that is 16 guage and I believe made in the USA. I am right now charmed by a company that makes heavy guage copper and stainless sinks in their shop in Florida. they are pricey but are really well made and meant to last. The company is Havens Metal Works at havensmetal.com.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.