Houzz Logo Print
kerri_walden51

Herringbone backsplash

Kerri Walden
hace 2 años

PLEASE help me figure out what size tile to use for my herringbone backsplash! I’ve been pondering on this for months and I’m sick of looking at drywall 😆 help! I am stuck between 2x8, 3x9 (pictured below) and I ordered a 2x10. I’m unsure if the 2x8 will be too busy with my countertops. I plan to tile the entire wall surrounding window. Thoughts? I plan to do a light gray grout.

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Purewal Contractors, Inc
    hace 2 años

3x9 or 2x10 on a herringbone pattern will look beautiful with black grout it is better than the mosaic sheets your fine no need to over panic

Purewal Contractors Inc

• lynne3450
    hace 2 años

Gorgeous kitchen! Those sizes will be great!

• Jennifer Havin
    hace 2 años

Glasscock · Más información

this is 2x8

• Charles Bingley
    hace 2 años

Try to pick a tile that dimensions reflects the height or width of something else in the room like the draws or ship lap. Like if the ship lap is constructed of rows of boards that are 9 inches high do the 3x9 tile. Your eye will pick up on that and make the look more pleasing.

• houssaon
    hace 2 años

It will look beautiful. I would do a very light gray grout.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.