Houzz Logo Print
jon_hercman

Colour for woodwork on outside of property

J H
hace 2 años

Hi there

Looking for some advice on what colour to paint the 4 pillars and the woodwork/trim above the bay window.

My house is being painted white (windows white too) and whilst my thought was to keep both the pillars and the woodwork above the bay window white, the painter and decorator suggested that the property might look smarter if these areas were painted black (to match the fascias/eaves).

Any thoughts would be greatly welcome.

Not sure if anyone could also recommend an app where I can maybe touch up my photo to see what it might look like in black.

Looking at painting our front door a green such as british racing.

Kind regards

Jon

Comentarios (3)

• Daisy England
    hace 2 años

Either would suit but I have a slight preference for black. Don’t forget it’s only paint so you can redo it if you don’t like it

• PRO
    laatka
    hace 2 años

Your builder is right. Black window frames would certainly look very elegant in this lovely property. Good luck with your renovation!

• PRO
    Tarahomes
    hace 2 años

Black would definitely look elegant for this property as it will compliment the all over white exterior. If you want to visualise pixlr.com is a free website where you can make those changes to see how you feel about it!

Hope this helps!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.