Houzz Logo Print
tazzman2

Picture Ideas for a large wall space

tazzman2
hace 2 años
  • I like the oval wooden shape on the wall but the wall is too large for the piece. The wall measures 14' to the door and 10' ceiling to floor with the peak at 18'. Any suggestons?

Comentarios (9)

• PRO
    Eco Method Interiors
    hace 2 años

I would go with a large, rectangular mirror hanging width-wise to balance out the circular little table you have there. You can find a lot of great mirrors at thrift stores.

tazzman2 agradeció a Eco Method Interiors
  • houssaon
    hace 2 años

I think it is fine. Just center it on the middle cushion of the sectional and flank it with the sconces. Love the lamp in the left, maybe you can get a black shade for the one on the right

tazzman2 agradeció a houssaon
  • Jassie
    hace 2 años

Add paintings above oval wooden shape. I think mix of many shapes and types of pictures is better than a big or large one.

• Jennifer Havin
    hace 2 años

I would pull blue off that wall with some art

tazzman2 agradeció a Jennifer Havin
  • tazzman2
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

Any suggestions for a grouping using the white wooden piece that is shown? Or suggestions for a grouping without the white piece.?

• PRO
    Darci Hether New York
    hace 2 años

Perhaps try a piece of artwork there instead and use the wooden oval somewhere else in the home.

Financiers Pied-à-Terre: Living Room · Más información

• IdaClaire
    hace 2 años

Buy art that you love; art that makes your heart sing and brings a smile to your face each time you see it. Buy art that speaks to you in some way or another. There is no right or wrong answer, except I would encourage you not to buy art that "matches" the furniture. That tends to create an impersonal, furniture showroom type of look that won't convey anything of you in this space. Whatever you choose, make sure it's fairly large in size, though. You need to focus on scale, as well as decide what it is you truly want to look at every day. Good luck. The options are endless, really.

• PRO
    Poovi Art
    hace 2 años

Large original artworks are an excellent addition that gives character to any space. Good luck and enjoy decor !

To check more unique collections please visit my shop -

http://www.pooviartgallery.com

Original 3D wall clock with Hand painted side table · Más información

Red roofs · Más información

abstract landscape painting - evergreen · Más información

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.