Houzz Logo Print
bethvorrath

What kind of tree is this and how are you keeping pool safe from roots

bethvorrath
hace 2 años
I would love to plant a shade tree next to my pool but was told most tree roots would destroy pool pipes and foundation. I am looking for a tree that I can plant like the one in the photo, right next to pool.
Enfield Residence · Más información

Comentario (1)

• PRO
    Cornerstone Architects
    hace 2 años

Thank you for your interest in our firm and our work! The tree pictured is a Live Oak. Our firm does not specifically do pool design so I unfortunately don't have that information off hand. Live Oaks are very common here in Austin TX, I would suggest giving a local pool designer a call and getting their option as i'm sure they are familiar with this type of tree and its possible impacts on the foundation. Best of luck!

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.