Houzz Logo Print
sarah_jeffers15

Help decorate gray wood tile

sarah j
hace 2 años

Im currently remodeling my house and i think i made the mistake of going with light gray wood tile. i love how it looks but now im trying to decorate it and im running into some problems. i plan on buying all new furniture. i have an open concept now. walls and ceilings are all flat white except accent wall is navy blue. kitchen is all white with stainless appliances. I like the coastal farmhouse style. please help!

Comentarios (3)

• houssaon
    hace 2 años

I think you need to add vivid colors and some real wood features.

• everdebz
    hace 2 años

Save photos that you like in your ideabooks.

• PRO
    Design Directives, LLC
    hace 2 años

It looks like you might just need to add some light furniture and a rug to the living room. Then add some pops of color in the kitchen with a runner and some fruit in a bowl. Here is one of our designs to help:

Modern Napa · Más información

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.