Houzz Logo Print
sameerchhatre

Need the dimensions and details of this TV unit.

sameerchhatre
hace 2 años
Hi there,
I am based in Australia and had a look at this. Would you be able to share the details of dimensions and material used for this?
Built-ins -- McLean · Más información

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    Bullseye Wood Specialties, L.L.C
    hace 2 años

Hello -- The three (3) floating 33" wide x 18" high x 18" cabinets are hard maple with Driftwood Stain, 40% sheen. The Three (3) floating shelves were made of same material and stain. These were mounted on a wall of wavy tile. We back lit and under lit the cabinetry. TV was mounted on a panel in same maple/driftwood. The client was thrilled with the installation and it's one of my favorites to this day.

• sameerchhatre
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

Thank you for the details. Any chance we could get the dimensions of the wavy wall, TV and panel on which the TV is mounted? I am trying to fit this on the wall I have and wanted to understand how it would look, if the dimensions were known. Thanks again.

• PRO
    Bullseye Wood Specialties, L.L.C
    hace 2 años

TV panel is 81" x 57.25". Not sure of TV size. Tile area is 39.5" wide x 70" high. Cabinets were hung 5" below the TV panel and are 18" high and 8" off the floor. Hope that helps.

• sameerchhatre
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

yes this will help, thank you so much.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.