dana_kinder68

Modern Twist on Antiques

Dana Kinder
hace 2 años

As I transition out of my antique crush, I wish to keep few special pieces. I am looking for a creative way to make this antique clock work on a mantle. Can you suggest surrounding pieces to make it work in a modern setting? The style I love is sophisticated modern with a rustic touch.

This is the mantle it is going on in our new house, the room will not have much furniture, a piano, a couple pf neutral wing chairs and a small coffee table.

I would appreciate any suggestions, including opinions against using the clock if it will not work.

Thank you,

Dana

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    hace 2 años

Clocks can be placed anywhere and your Roccoco clock should be used as an accessory perhaps on a chest with contemporary items so that it's not the focal object like it might be on the mantel.

• PRO
    Art 4 The Masses
    hace 2 años

To add some pizazz you can get engraved letter blocks that spell out TIME. Spray paint them in a metallic silver or a light to mid gray if you plan to have them on that white shelf. Hobby Lobby or other decor stores can have some nifty sprays. You can even try dual colors.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.