Houzz Logo Print
missa215220

What color sink/faucet for my kitchen?

missa215220
hace 2 años
última modificación:hace 2 años

I want to replace the current sink with a granite composite one. My appliances are stainless steel, hardware and light fixtures almost black, white backsplash.

Sink colors are black, brown, gray, dark gray, white.

What about faucet color?

Thanks so much for any advice, much appreciated as I try to update the kitchen around the oak cabinets.

Comentarios (7)

• Usuario de Houzz-187528210
    hace 2 años

I think a black faucet. Either color sink would look nice. White is classic timeless.
    Do you have more backsplash tile? I would tile to the ceiling.
    I’d also remove the 4” lip from the countertops and do the same tile there...

• missa215220
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

Yes, I do! I wanted to go to the top of the cabinets, but you think all the way up? I never even considered it, but now I'm intrigued! That backsplash project almost ended in divorce haha.

Such great suggestions!

• houssaon
    hace 2 años

Something close to the cabinet hardware. Maybe Rubbed Bronze, Brushed Nickel, or Matte Black.

I would replace the chandelier light bulbs with frosted ones so there are no shadows. Look for LED, especially if you have that light on for extended periods.

• Usuario de Houzz-187528210
    hace 2 años

Yes all the way up if you can :)

• PRO
    Voulu Creative
    hace 2 años

I would vote for the black faucet only because you have the hardware and lighting right there next to the sink surrounding it so that’s what your eyes natural see already.

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    hace 2 años

Maraschino Elkay Quartz Luxe.

I've got a Mint Creme coming up in June.

• Denice
    hace 2 años

What brand is the faucet? It’s pretty.

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.