Houzz Logo Print
mreagy

Schluter to match deltas champagne bronze!

Misty720 M
hace 2 años

Anyone had any luck finding a Schluter that matches deltas champagne bronze? I know the question has been asked before but not finding many results! TIA

Comentarios (30)

• Misty720 M
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

Ahhhhh I did not know this!!!! Thanks so much

• Dani Tso
    hace 2 años

I too am looking for the same match. Did you have any luck finding something ?
    Thank you,
    D.Tso

• Misty720 M
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

Not yet....but I’m determined and have a bit of time till I need it lol I’ll keep you posted

• dhutsontx
    hace 2 años

Any luck?

• Misty720 M
    Autor original
    hace 2 años

Nope lol but still looking

• david Atlanta
    hace 2 años

I think schliters satin nickel looks nice with it

• david Atlanta
    hace 2 años

“Satin nickel” is on left “ivory texture” is on right

• Andy Beecher
    hace 2 años

I need the same color trim. Any luck anyone??

• david Atlanta
    hace 2 años

My advice a month later: RUN from Champagne Bronze. It’s impossible to match outside of Delta products - and the finish is often shoddy even within the Delta line. I eliminated everything except the faucet.

• heatherfuhs
    hace 2 años

Rustoleam makes a champagne bronze paint now that I spray painted some fixtures like the drain.

• DMAC3620
    hace 2 años

Looking for the same! Wonder if any folks on this thread would mind sharing what they ended up choosing?

• Kelsey S
    el último año

We had this dilemma. However, we had mixed metal scheme in our bathroom and matched the delta fixtures with matte black medicine cabinets and used a matte black generic brand trim piece (from Home Depot) for the tile backsplash. This wound up looking quite nice.

• jewie28
    el último año

Has anyone found anything that works

• S H
    el último año

I just went on this journey too. Contractor insisted it be the Schluter brand since we are doing a steam shower. I couldn’t find a metal that matched, so I decided not to try to match the metal and went for a gray that coordinated with the tile instead. I think I like the result a lot more than if there had been a metallic match since I wasn’t too keen on having any profiles. The gray at least blends in more, whereas I think the champagne bronze/luxe gold would have stood out.

• PRO
    Creative Tile Eastern CT
    el último año
    Última modificación: el último año

"Contractor insisted it be the Schluter brand since we are doing a steam shower"

I believe you were told that. In reality there is zero advantage. What is important for a proper steam shower build would be achieving an acceptable perm. rating to ensure vapor proofing, a tight seal around all penetrations, sealed lighting, proper ventilation to evacuate steam and a ceiling that slopes 2"per l/f.

There are several systems and methods available to accomplish this.

Nice looking shower!

• S H
    el último año

Thanks. He’s been a bit insistent on some stuff claiming it’s the only way, but I was able to find one I was happy with, so it worked out. He’s followed all of the other necessities you listed.

• PRO
    Aquaiaw Plumbing
    el último año

The parts are excellent, and they match the tiles perfectly.

• ne1_410s
    el último año

The struggle is real! Why can't they coordinate. I have white movement tile with a cobalt/turquoise niche. I wanted the champagne bronze schlutter to pop. I'm thinking brushed nickel maybe around the niche and white around the tub/baseboard. I haven't known about other brands. Tuscan beige may be considered too but I liked the metallic.

• lisakeener43
    el último año

Hello all, I’m on the hunt for a sink grid that matches the Delta champagne bronze color. I’ve found all the coordinating accessories for my kitchen including cabinet hardware. What a journey that has been! Now, its just this last piece of the champagne bronze puzzle. I’d appreciate any help! Thanks in advnace. Lisa

• cantabrigienne
    el último año

I just bought the “nickel” color Schluter drain and it matches the delta champagne bronze fixtures almost perfectly. (I thought nickel was meant to be more silver, but the schluter is definitely more gold.)

• Tracy Cooper
    el último año

Thats so crazy! I would never have thought nickel. My contractor ripped out my Kohler and was about to install a chrome grill. Then only offered Brushed Brass or Classic Gold. Ugh. Who knows what I am gonna see when Brushed Brass goes in with my Delta Brushed Champagne!

• Tracy Cooper
    el último año

Here is the online compare.

• PRO
    Neufeldt's Flooring
    hace 11 meses

Schluter’s Vintage Gold is not available yet - sounds like it could be a bit.

• Carrie H
    hace 10 meses

Nope, Schluter Vintage Gold looks copper. Here it is on its own and next to a Delta champagne bronze piece. It is nowhere near a match. Irritating because it does not look red on their online pics at all, and we couldn’t find any samples before ordering. Their color descriptions leave a lot to be desired. Ugh. Still on the hunt.

• n n
    hace 10 meses

We went with the Schluter brushed brass

• Carrie H
    hace 10 meses

@n n Would you mind posting a photo? I’m finding it hard to see photos of the product installed or next to a Delta champagne bronze fixture.

• ne1_410s
    hace 9 meses

I ended up doing white with white tile. I felt like all the metals were clashing with Delta CZ.

• Rachel Duncan
    hace 9 meses

Can someone please post a photo of the delta champagne bronze next to the brushed brass Schlueter?

• amysobosteele
    hace 5 meses

Any luck with this?

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.