Houzz Logo Print
lgran

Suggestions for living room paint color

lgran
hace 10 años
I really need help with living room color. The existing paint came with the house, and I think it's time for something different. The color is Creamery by Sherwin Williams and it looks too orangey, peachy especially with all the brown furniture I've got. I'm looking for color that will lighten up my place, make it more modern looking. I am also planning to hang a wallpaper on the wall behind TV. My dining room is next to the living room and is painted in edgecomb by Benjamin Moore. Please help!!!

Comentarios (6)

• User
    hace 10 años
    I changed paint colors 3 times in my living room/dining room before getting it right. I was resistant to, but ended up with, a matte pale creamy yellow (Benjamin Moorre Aura) and love it. The color is warm and cheerful.
  • lgran
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Do you remember the paint # ? Greatly appreciated !
  • User
    hace 10 años
    ok found it! It's called Jicama - AF 315.
  • lgran
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Great, thanks I will check it out.
  • PRO
    Envision 3D Home & Landscape Design, LLC ™
    hace 10 años
    Check out Martha Stewart's paint colors in the yellow and cream families. Two that we are finding very versatile and soft/soothing in our designs are (Sherwin Williams) 8141 - Chopstick and 8162 - Golden Alexanders. And OH so helpful if you can FIRST visualize the actual (even fully furnished) room in 3D with the actual paint color applied.
Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.