Houzz Logo Print
andrea_hughes13

paint it grey or keep it white?

Andrea Hugh
hace 3 años

I'm toying with the idea of painting the bathroom cabinets a dark grey to match the mirror frame. Would it look alright painted a darker colour or should I touch up the current colour.

Comentarios (8)

• eld6161
    hace 3 años
    Última modificación: hace 3 años

I like the color you have.

• decoenthusiaste
    hace 3 años

Paint the mirror frame in a color that works with the counter.

• kempek01
    hace 3 años

Paint the cabinet gray. Then you'll get to replace the counter, and the floor. You'll get lots of help here to do that.

On the other hand, if you're not planning to replace the counter and floor, change the mirror frame. If the mirror is new, just take it back. (It's nice; it just doesn't work with what you have, and I wouldn't design a bathroom around a mirror.)

• Andrea Hugh
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

Interesting ideas! If I were to keep the cabinets white, what colour should the mirror frame be? I bought it a couple of months ago so I'm unable to return it

• kempek01
    hace 3 años

I would pick the darkest color out of the counter and paint the mirror frame that color. You'll probably have to get a paint fandeck to match it, since you can't really take a counter to the paint store! While you are there, ask for advice on painting the mirror frame.

I know you said that you bought the mirror a couple of months ago and can't return it. With some stores being more generous with their return policies due to COVID, you might be able to return it anyway. Especially if you are really just exchanging it for another one that would work better. Can't hurt to ask.

• shirlpp
    hace 3 años

What I like about my master bathroom is that the mirror frame and vanity are the same color with dark marble countertops.

In your bathroom, I'd paint the vanity in a dark gray color, change the countertops(seems like formica), and change the sink and faucet. However, this would lead to having to change the flooring(might need to be done either way you go).

• PRO
    Everything Home
    hace 3 años

We might suggest you look into painting the mirror frame a different color that would coordinate better with your countertop.

Hard Working Haven · Más información

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.