Houzz Logo Print
candacekimmet

Kitchen Layout - HELP

candacekimmet
hace 3 años

My contractor came up with the following two kitchen lay out options. Neither of which I am in love with. The door shown in the plans on the right is the door to the garage. The area at the bottom of the plans (not really shown) is a dining area which is already a little cramped. One alternative I was thinking instead would be to do Option 2 but do a range instead of the cooktop and just have storage instead of the double oven right by the door. I'm not sure if having an oven so close to a corner makes sense though. For context, this is a midcentury home and I'm hoping to keep it within the current style. Suggestions welcome!

Option 1:

Option 2:

Comentarios (14)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.