Houzz Logo Print
andrea_beste

Internal door handles - Black? or is White back??

Andrea Beste
hace 3 años
última modificación:hace 3 años

Looking for internal door furniture/handles for new build. Was going with black but have just been told by someone with black that they fade? and that White on white is back? We have black taps - does it matter? Have brass features dotted around the house so don't want chrome. Thanks in advance.

Comentarios (4)

• me me
    hace 3 años

I would go with silver - they never go out of fashion.

• Usuario de Houzz-925555113
    hace 3 años

I would go with black. Black and brass look great together. You already have black taps.

• PRO
    Refresh Renovations Sydney - Michael Harich
    hace 3 años

i second black, one of our clients mixed black handles with silver taps and it worked, it will definitely work with brass features as well. the black wont fade if cleaned with the appropriate products, just choose a matte finish with low grains

• PRO
    JIMMY IMPEX Inc.
    hace 3 años

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.