Houzz Logo Print
deener_mae

hello- love your work and that console

deener_mae
hace 3 años

Are you able to tell me where I can find it and if it can be used as a media console. Love the shape and the color! Thank you

Colorful Hopkinton Interior · Más información

Comentarios (5)

• PRO
    Bee's Knees Design, LLC
    hace 3 años

Thanks so much for your kind words! The piece above is custom, from one of our trade vendors. Regarding use as a media console, you would likely need to add ventilation. Happy to inquire to see if the vendor can accommodate your request, let us know if of interest. The piece is 81" in length, the middle section is 17" deep and 13.5 deep on shallower exterior sections.

• deener_mae
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

Thank you so much.
    I’d love to have you inquire. Would also love to know a price range but if it works out would you work with me to create a piece.

• PRO
    Bee's Knees Design, LLC
    hace 3 años

We will reach out to our vendor and circle back, stay tuned, thanks!

• PRO
    Bee's Knees Design, LLC
    hace 3 años

The vendor said yes, they can add ventilation to the back of the cabinet. Happy to provide additional info, thank you.

• deener_mae
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

Hi, thank you so much. I’ll reach out to you via your website.

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.