Houzz Logo Print
nsunshine

Water flow/aerator with these faucets?

nsunshine
hace 10 años
Hi- I'm installing this sink in my kids' bathroom. My architect tells me that the faucets (Kohler Cannock) don't have a low-flow aerator kind of thing that one would usually find in a bathroom sink. Is the water flow really strong? Anyone know if it's possible to install an aerator so the kids are not wasting gallons of water per minute?
Brockway sink · Más información

Comentarios (9)

• nsunshine
    Autor original
    hace 10 años
    Thanks so much for the answer and the photo of the faucet in action!
  • Nancy in Mich
    hace 10 años
    I have been considering the sink and really wanted this info too! Thanks!
  • julieannkl
    hace 9 años
    Wow ! The person who took the time to actually take a photo of faucet in action and posted it is an amazing nice person . My hat is off to you !!!
  • ckuffler
    hace 8 años

Cannock faucets clearly state on the side of the packaging box that they are not safe for drinking water. They are designed for industrial application (hand washing ONLY) and are actually ILLEGAL (or so it says on the box) to be used for drinking water. Definitely don't want those faucets in a kid's bathroom where they're brushing their teeth.

• julieannkl
    hace 8 años

BLol. I've been trying to save up for the Brockway sink and both of these faucets- quite a chunk in my budget. Now I will look for something else. Thank you for letting everyone know they are not to be used for consumption :)

• Nancy in Mich
    hace 8 años

Julieannkl, don't worry! You can get very similar faucets from Chicago Faucets that are lead-free. They are a little taller, I think, but are also shiny, not rough metal like the Cannock.
    http://www.faucetdirect.com/chicago-faucets-225-261ab-wall-mounted-utility-service-faucet-with-lever-handles-commercial-grade/p2225228

• PRO
    DeVore & Johnson, Inc.
    hace 7 años

Just a heads up kohler's cannock faucet is finally lead free and thus you are able to use in a residential setting! just know that theirs is a matte pewter finish while the chicago faucet is a shiny chrome

• julieannkl
    hace 7 años

How super thoughtful of you to let all of us know. Thank you so very much for being so considerate .

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.