Houzz Logo Print
dayamanu

Kohler crue kitchen faucet in brushed moderne brass

dayamanu
hace 3 años

Has anyone bought Kohler crue kitchen faucet in brushed moderne brass ? I am trying to match some pulls and knobs and I can't find. thanks

Comentarios (14)

• A M
    hace 3 años

I am in the same situation - looking for pulls and knobs to coordinate with the Kohler Crue in Vibrant Brushed Moderne Brass

• Michelle Song
    hace 3 años

And issue... any luck?

• A M
    hace 3 años

Still waiting for the hardware to be installed, along with a bunch of other things, but faucet is in

• Michelle Song
    hace 3 años

Love the backsplsh!!!

• A M
    hace 3 años

Thanks Michelle. I actually worked backwards - the backsplash was the inspiration and everything else had to fit around it. lol

• A M
    hace 3 años

Here it is with the Hickory Hardware. My backsplash and lighting made it tricky, so it may not work for everyone

• Amy Connors
    hace 3 años

It’s beautiful. I’m torn whether to get the touchless or non-touchless in this exact model. Did you find it difficult to match the hardware? I love that hardware too!

• User
    hace 3 años

I was not trying to match the brass of the faucet but rather trying not to clash. The selection process was based more on several style parameters of wanting cup pulls that were square edged with matching knobs that weren’t mushrooms, in the right size (this was just an update, not full remodel), and something in a budget friendly range. Plus there had to be enough pieces in stock. So, I was very very limited in my choices. I did not actually see any hardware in person but ordered this online and said a prayer. It may not be perfect but seems to work. The paint on the cabinets and sunlight makes the tone of the brasses on the hardware, faucet, and backsplash appear different at different times of day - it doesn’t match perfectly but it doesn’t clash. I may have considered a touchless version had it been in stock, but I also know people who have had trouble with electronics on touchless faucets, and which made it cost prohibitive to repair, so it seems like just one more thing to worry about.

• Michelle Song
    hace 3 años

Thanks for update. Heard touchless can have issues with Kohler specifically. Kitchen looks beautiful. Ours isn‘t done they but will post in a few weeks. We are also trying not to clash and agree with sunlight comment. I am now trying to find complimentary lighting... armed sconces to be specific. Thanks again for sharing

• A M
    hace 3 años
    Última modificación: hace 3 años

Michelle, I had such a hard time with a sconce I was trying to replace over my sink. I think I looked at every armed sconce and realized my space is just really weird. After several attempts, I ended up bailing on the sconce idea and finally went with that Hicks pendant. This little three week "refresh" project is killing me... (now finishing week six lol!)

• jh0ff
    hace 3 años

Try Lew’s hardware. When I went to see it with the Delta faucet, it looked better with the Kohler.

• Mark Bright
    hace 2 años

Anyone know another manufacturer of similar gold to kohlers Moderne Brass?

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.