Houzz Logo Print
anna_aero4

Need help on what coffee table and wall picture would look good?

anna_aero4
hace 3 años

Comentarios (4)

• Sammie J
    hace 3 años

First, move the rug so the legs of the sofa sit on top of it. For the coffee table, the space is small so I'd go with something round, perhaps with a glass top - behind the sofa, place a triptych. large square piece of art, or gallery wall. It's impossible to suggest items without knowing what colors, styles, etc. you like.

anna_aero4 agradeció a Sammie J
  • Maureen
    hace 3 años

The coffee table will have to be small and wondering if you can move your rug closer in, like 3rd picture. Suggesting a table to compliment the dark console (without being able to actually see its style - a picture would help). Suggest adding a side table/lamp, a floor lamp or plant as well

Is there some blue in your rug? and/or what is your color scheme and incorporate color in your cushion choices.

In regards to art, it’s very personal, but wanted to show three different looks.

Any of these will work, but look at inspiration pictures, to narrow down to your taste. This will also help in all decisions - think about the room as a whole and how you want it to feel, then start to choose items

anna_aero4 agradeció a Maureen
  • PRO
    Darci Hether New York
    hace 3 años

Here is some inspiration for you for a coffee table and artwork:

Financiers Pied-à-Terre, Tribeca, NYC · Más información

Watersound Beach New Construction: Living Room · Más información

• Usuario de Houzz-187528210
    hace 3 años

I agree re the rug needing to be pushed under the couch. But it may look small after doing that. So maybe we can find a larger one. Other than than I love Maureen’s suggestion on tables and I like the first two art ideas best. Something airy and light with a neutral frame

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.