Houzz Logo Print
alexandra_cecilia2

Fireplace makeover help!

Alexandra Cecilia
hace 3 años
última modificación:hace 3 años

Two questions: 1) Please help us redesign this fireplace! Our style is vintage glam, colours are neutral with classic gray paint. These are seller photos, not ours currently. 2) We are putting a Frame TV over the fireplace (sigh, husband's request). What size would you recommend?Thanks!! Pic in comments.

Comentarios (10)

• Alexandra Cecilia
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

• PRO
    Coastal Floors Georgia
    hace 3 años
    Última modificación: hace 3 años

This picture is your actual room?

• Alexandra Cecilia
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

Hi there- yes (it is the listing photo, we have yet to move in).

• PRO
    Coastal Floors Georgia
    hace 3 años

Gotcha! Okay I was thinking that based on the style of what you said and the style of this photo. So you would like to completely reconfigure the design of the fireplace or just a low-cost project?

Alexandra Cecilia agradeció a Coastal Floors Georgia
  • PRO
    Coastal Floors Georgia
    hace 3 años

This was a job we completed using porcelain tile to update this fireplace front. I think it has a vintage look to it and it keeps the gray tones like you mentioned. Also, I think it would look great with a frame tv above to keep a classy look to it.

• PRO
    Coastal Floors Georgia
    hace 3 años

If you are looking for a more dramatic change. This is a large format porcelain slab that was used to create a fireplace front. There's many different variations of porcelain colors too.

• PRO
    Coastal Floors Georgia
    hace 3 años

And you can mount a tv and speaker as you can see here on the slab as well.

• Alexandra Cecilia
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

Completely reconfigure it! I really like the first option you posted! Checks all the boxes.

• PRO
    Coastal Floors Georgia
    hace 3 años

Good! I'm glad I could help Alexandra!

• pudgybaby
    hace 3 años

Coastal Floors - do you have the porcelain tile info for the the first picture you posted? Thanks!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.