Houzz Logo Print
cbg2007

question regarding light on posts of pergola

cbg2007
hace 3 años

We are putting up an outdoor pavilion. There will be four 6x6 posts. We will have electrical running from the house to the pavilion through underground pvc conduit buried 18” down, coming up through the concrete footing and exiting the top of the footing right next to the post bracket so it can run up the side of the post. I havent decided yet if I want to go to the trouble of hiding the conduit on the post with the trim. What I am trying to figure out is how we put lights on two of the posts facing the backyard so that the conduit is hidden? Do we run the conduit up to one of the cross beams and then bring it down to on the face of the post to a box and just have a little bit of conduit at the top of the post? Other options?

Comentarios (2)

• Aglitter
    hace 3 años

I'm having a hard time picturing this. Do you have any drawings of your structure? You should probably have had your jurisdiction's building code enforcement and inspection division involved at this point, and they should have approved any plans for wiring schematics.

• PRO
    VOLT® Lighting
    hace 3 años

Another option you could consider would be low-voltage fixtures! Depending on your local codes, they typically do not require cable to be placed in conduit - making them typically easier to conceal. Results can look just as beautiful if not better compared to line-voltage lights as well!

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.