louise_calleja72

Main bathroom colour help please!

Louise Calleja
hace 3 años

We have designed our bathroom in our Californian Bungalow to include the following floor tiles. The wall tiles will be Subway white, going about 3/4 of the way up to ceiling height. Classic style white vanity. My dilemma is whether to pick out one of the colours to paint above the wall tiles or leave white?

Comentarios (9)

• bigreader
    hace 3 años

My vote would be white.

Louise Calleja agradeció a bigreader
  • PRO
    Davis and Co Interior Design and Consulting
    hace 3 años

I would suggest you go with white too. The tile is quite a bold pattern so pairing back the wall colour will assist in making the floor tiles your stand out feature without overwhelming the room.

Louise Calleja agradeció a Davis and Co Interior Design and Consulting
  • Kate
    hace 3 años

I wouldn’t use paint as a feature wall in bathroom. Use tiles for that. I agree with white. But if you want a Grey wall get tiles to coordinate with floor tiles.

Louise Calleja agradeció a Kate
  • Louise Calleja
    Autor original
    hace 3 años
    Última modificación: hace 3 años

Thanks everyone for your input! Much appreciated 😊. We’ll stick to white.

• Kate
    hace 3 años

Now which white? Do you want a contrast to ceiling? Do you want a warm or cool white? Cool try 1/4 lexicon, warm maybe natural white.

• Irene Morresey
    hace 3 años

White will look good but like the grey as well

Louise Calleja agradeció a Irene Morresey
  • Kate
    hace 3 años

Irene good addition to the ideas. That gives a more cosy response.

• robyneroeder
    hace 3 años

We have a similar tile in our bathroom and we went to the ceiling with white tiles so we would never have to paint. I think the patterned floor tiles are busy enough but I do like the grey walls in the pic above.

Louise Calleja agradeció a robyneroeder
España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.