kateeden

flooring.amtico enquiry aged oak

kateeden
hace 3 años

Has anybody used Amtico aged oak signature flooring .. planning for kitchen diner..white v contemporary ..worried it’s abit pinky brown and there’s a lot of variation in the colour ..am considering plank layout as I find herringbone abit too busy
Thankyou

Comentarios (4)

• PRO
    bubbles bathrooms and tiles
    hace 3 años

Hi Kate, i think plank amtico flooring in your kitchen sounds lovely but if you're not 100% on the colour find you nearest retailer and ask for two samples so you can get a better feel of the colour before purchasing

• kateeden
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

I have had so many samples! I have four planks on the floor but I just worry it’s too brown

can’t afford to make a mistake !

• PRO
    bubbles bathrooms and tiles
    hace 3 años

I understand that, sometimes having to may samples can make a choice harder! Unfortunately its difficult to say yes go for it as it is ultimately your decision. I personally don't think it looks to pinky and i think the finish will look nice with the white units. Good luck with your decision.

• Daisy England
    hace 3 años

Can you post images of the samples in situ?

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.