Houzz Logo Print
webuser_585922467

Love the simplicity. Which tall hedge did you use?

Jing Bo
hace 3 años
Hi Parveen,
I'm wondering which species you used as the tall hedge on the right side of the photo?
Also, across the other side with the taller leucadendrons, what did you use in between them as the alternating companion plant? Was it a different type of leucadendron?
Thank you :)
Rejuvenation/Makeover projects - various · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Inspiring Landscape Solutions by Parveen Dhaliwal
    hace 3 años

Hi Jing, thanks for getting in touch. If memory serves me right, the hedge was a type of lillypilly and the plant you're probably referring to is a type of aloe which was already existing. I planted the leucodendron's as additional interest. Hope that helps and keep well! :)

• Jing Bo
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

Thank you Parveen, I appreciate your response. I love your ready-for-sale and rejunvenation projects - I will keep you in mind for future projects.

• PRO
    Inspiring Landscape Solutions by Parveen Dhaliwal
    hace 3 años

Hi Jing, no problems happy to help and thanks for your lovely feedback too! Looking forward to hearing from you! Keep well! :)

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.