Houzz Logo Print
kelsea_cha

when will there be more of this at the largest quantity?

Pilloween Case
hace 3 años
última modificación:hace 3 años

When will there be more of this black pillowcase at the largest quantity? There is no number for me to reach you. Can someone call me?

Bare Home Microfiber Pillowcases - Multi-Pack, Black, Standard, Set of 40 · Más información

Comentarios (3)

• PRO
    Bare Home
    hace 3 años

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your product inquiry today!

We currently have more of the standard black pillowcases on order, and hope they will arrive by the end of September, however, we cannot guarantee a delivery date. Please let us know if you have any additional questions, or need further assistance.

Warmly,

Mary

• PRO
    Pilloween Case
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

Will I get a notification when there’s more black pillowcase in larger quantity?

• PRO
    Bare Home
    hace 3 años

Good Morning,

Unfortunately we do not have a notification system in place to let you know when the pillowcases arrive in our warehouse. Please check back with us to see the status of our black pillowcase inventory. Thank you again for your inquiry. Have a great day and take care.

Kind Regards,

Betsy

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.