Houzz Logo Print
angelmarie5766

Does your company have affiliates close to Long Island, New York?

angelmarie5766
hace 3 años
This kitchen is absolutely exquisite! I would love to have mine enlarged and renovated to resemble what is represented in these photos. My project would involve adding onto my existing kitchen. Any advice on finding a competent timely construction company if your company doesn't work in NY?
Stunning Kitchen and Whole House Remodel - from "Outdated" to "Gorgeous"! · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Paper Moon Painting
    hace 3 años

Hi There! At this time unfortunately, we are a Texas based company - but we are looking to expand! What part of New York are you located in? Our owner does actually have a contact in New York that does remodels similar to what you're looking to do, his name is Raymond Ferraro. His number is 908-623-0345, and he is located in New Jersey.

• Steph Fisher
    hace 3 años

stunning remodel! could you tell me the brand of the lantern chandeliers?

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.