Houzz Logo Print
webuser_793253511

can i receive these assebeled?

Suzy Rinaldi
hace 3 años

I would like to buy 6 of these if I can receive them assembled and no later than September 11th?

Wine Barrel Swivel Top Stool With Backrest, 24" · Más información

Comentarios (2)

• PRO
    Central Coast Creations
    hace 3 años

Hi, we can have them arrive to you before that date if you placed the order today or tomorrow latest. We can ship them assembled but there is an additional shipping cost of $40 per stool I would strongly suggest to not ship assembled as assembly is very easy. Most folks give us feedback stating that they spend more time unpacking the boxes then what they do assembling the bar stool. Everything is labeled and instructions are included. Feel free to contact us with any questions.

• Suzy Rinaldi
    Autor original
    hace 3 años

I need a phone number to contact you today- I want to buy 6 pre-assembled to arrive by Sept 11th...please let me know a good phone number to call? Suzy

Patrocinado

Volver a cargar la página para no volver a ver este anuncio en concreto

España
Personalizar mi experiencia con el uso de cookies

Houzz utiliza cookies y tecnologías similares para personalizar mi experiencia, ofrecerme contenido relevante y mejorar los productos y servicios de Houzz. Al hacer clic en 'Aceptar' confirmo que estoy de acuerdo con lo antes expuesto, como se describe con más detalle en la Política de cookies de Houzz. Puedo rechazar las cookies no esenciales haciendo clic en 'Gestionar preferencias'.